How does Laser Therapy work?
Laser Therapy uses light to promote healing by improving blood flow and restoring normal cell function as a means to speed up the body’s natural healing process.
What can Laser be used for?
- Acute joint or muscle pain
- Postoperative pain and healing
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and back conditions including nerve pain
Benefits of the Therapy:
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Speeds up the healing process
- Improves mobility of scar tissue
Why use Laser therapy?
- A safe and effective method of pain relief
- Non Invasive treatment
- No drugs or surgery
- Improves the quality of healing