Maninder Kaur Kang
- Interim Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Kurukshetra University, Haryana, India (2011)
- 4 years of experience as a physiotherapist from India from an Orthopedic Hospital.
- Registered Interim Physiotherapist in Canada in private clinical settings (since July 2018)
Areas of Expertise
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Neck and Back injuries/pains
- Sports Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents including ICBC claims
- Workplace Injuries (WSBC claims)
- Neurological Conditions
- Pre and Post- operative Rehabilitation
- Watching Movies and listening to music
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.