- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, India 2008
- Master of Sports Physiotherapy, India 2013
- Honors & awards: Honored with "MEERA C. PATEL" award for being a University Topper.
- Was practicing Physiotherapy since 2009 until 2017 as a Private practitioner in Delhi, India and was able to successfully build up a brand name
- Former Team Physiotherapist, DDCA (Delhi and districts Cricket association), India and has worked with many leading Indian cricket players
- Has done various hospital placements in India during the physiotherapy training
- Practicing as a Physiotherapist in BC since 2017
Area of Expertise
- Neck, back and peripheral joint pain and dysfunction
- Pre and post-op rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- ICBC/WCB injuries
- Watching movies and listening to music
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.