Abdur Rauf Khan
- Interim Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, School of Physiotherapy, King Edward Medical University, Lahore, 2004
- Over 10 years of experience working as Physiotherapist includes private practice and public hospital.
Area of Expertise:
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Neck and Back injuries/pain
- Sports injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries including ICBC claims
- Workplace injuries (WSBC claims)
- Neurological conditions
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Hanging out with friends
- Walking & jogging
- Dining and cooking
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.